Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Introduction to me




My football manager live forum name is dannylfc_live. I have been waiting for a beta invite since the day SI announced the game last March I think. After a long summer and winter of waiting patiently checking my e-mail everyday even the dodgy rubbish in my spam folder hoping for an invite, on the 28th of Feb 2008 I finally recieved my invite.
The aim of this blog is not to tell you about the features of the game (Bladesman's blog does this very well) or to tell you about the bugs that are discovered (As these should be kept in the bugs forums where they belong). I hope to tell you about my first season in fml and inparticular the ups and downs of belonging to a federation. I must point out that although I aim to update this blog as often as I can, I am in the middle of writting up a Phd so it may not be possible to add to it all the time.


1 comment:

N.R. McLaren said...

I'm looking forward to following this Danny - and good luck with PhD writing, I know all about that pain too!

Super Bladesman, Nik